Foreign nationals can visit Canada on temporary basis for various reasons including:
A visit visa is valid for 10 years or upto the expiry of the applicant’s passport. On each visit applicant can stay in Canada for upto six months after which they have to leave Canada or may apply for an extension of stay in Canada. There is no limit on number of extension of stay applications, however, the applicant need to justify their reason of extended stay in Canada.
At Canadian Port of Entry (airport, land or sea) CBSA officer can curtail the length of stay of a visitor or even deny entry into Canada.
Do’s & Don’ts:
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
Some people are not allowed to enter Canada
Some people are not admissible to Canada, which means they are not allowed to enter the country. You can be inadmissible for several reasons, including being involved in:
You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons. Find out more about inadmissibility.
- Minor children traveling to Canada:
Make sure you know what to do if your minor children (children under the age of 18) will be travelling with you, with someone else, or alone.
Foreign nationals are required to give biometrics once every ten years.
During your visit you can apply for Study or Work Permit from inside Canada.
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are licensed and authorized to submit PR application under the RNIP.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.