Home Child Care Pilot
Government of Canada introduced a pilot program for Home Childcare providers and Home Support workers to apply for Permanent Residence and a work permit from abroad if:
- They meet the eligibility requirements, and
- Have a job offer to work in one of these occupations.
Applicants get an open but occupation restricted work permit to come to Canada and work temporarily. This work permit lets them get the work experience they need to be eligible for Permanent residence. This is a LMIA exempt work permit.
Applicants with an eligible experience in Canada can directly apply for PR under this category.
- Have a valid job offer
- One year post secondary education (ECA required)
- Language skills (CLB 5)
- Relevant experience to prove you are able to work in the applied category.
- Get a full time job offer
- Apply for PR and Work Permit together
- Get Work Permit and come to Canada
- Report experience to IRCC
- Acquire 2 years experience
- Your PR application will be then finalized.
Family of Caregiver:
Caregiver can bring their family with them. Their spouse gets an open work permit whereas children get study permit to study in Canada .Children are exempt from paying tuition fee.
HOW TO GET A JOB OFFER:
We can help to connect applicants with Employers through recruitment agencies.
We also help our clients to get Job Exploratory visa by compiling a very strong TRV application to convince the visa officer to issue you visa.
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are experienced and licensed to submit PR application under this category and represent clients before IRCC.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Financial Reasons
- Health Issues
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.