Foreign nationals and Canadians may come across matters pertaining to the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. These could be:
- A Foreign national may require assistance with filing his refugee claim at the Refugee Protection Division (RPD) of IRB and later Representation for all correspondence and hearing before an RPD member.
- A failed refugee claimant would require assistance with filing an appeal at the Refugee Appeal Division of IRB
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident would require assistance filing an appeal to Immigration Appeal Division for a refused sponsorship application
- A Canadian PR would require assistance with filing an appeal against his deportation order due to non-compliance with residency obligations.
- A Foreign national or PR would require assistance at Immigration Division (ID) for any inadmissibility.
For these matters, only an authorized Immigration consultant holding an RCIC-IRB title can assist you with application filing and representation services.
Contact RCIC-IRB Ahmad Junaid Salik, CICC Lic # R509291 for your assistance. He has been assisting clients with IRB Matters since 2013 and holds vast experience of all the four divisions of IRB.