RURAL & NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM
The Rural and Northers Immigration Pilot is a community driven program. It is designed to spread the benefits of Economic immigration to smaller communities across Canada by creating a path to permanent residence for international students in Canada and foreign nationals. Selected applicants are required to live and work in that participating community.
This is a Federal program in which currently eleven communities have been identified. Each community has a limited quota to nominate foreign nationals. Foreign nationals are selected by the community based on its specific need and demand that arises due to its demographic composition and economic conditions.
The participating communities are:
There are 4 steps to applying for permanent residence under this pilot.
- High School Diploma
- Have 1 year work experience in last 3 years or graduated from a publicly funded post secondary institution in the recommending community
- Meet language requirements: CLB 4 for job at NOC level-C, CLB 5 for job at NOC level-B, CLB 6 for job at NOC level-0 or A.
- Have settlement funds
Each community will also have its own;
- additional eligibility requirements
- job search process
- community recommendation application process
RNIP has been getting more popularity due to low requirements. However, securing a job offer from a designated employer is a crucial step.
HOW TO GET A JOB OFFER?:
Foreign nationals are strongly advised to visit Canada and visit the participating community. An in-person visit helps to meet employers and prove them your suitability for the job they have.
We help our clients to get Job Exploratory visa by compiling a very strong TRV application to convince the visa officer to issue you visa.
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are licensed and authorized to submit PR application under the RNIP.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.