Students planning to study in Canada are advised to start their admission and visa process 6-12 months prior depending upon their level of study. For admission in high School, Career and Community colleges, ideally students should start process 6-9 months in advance. For admission in university, students should start admission 9-12 months prior.
- Apply for Admission
- Get Letter of Acceptance from DLI
- Apply for CAQ (For studies in Quebec)
- Apply for Study permit
- Fly to Canada
Admission & Visa Process Through Euro Consultants:
With our two decades of relevant experience, we can advise and assist international students better than others. Our process includes:
- Assessment of student profile, interest and career aspiration
- Course & institution selection as per the student profile (without our preference)
- Admission application submission
- Visa file Compilation, Submission and representation before IRCC.
- Pre-departure briefing
- Post arrival guidance for settlement
- Future assistance with Study permit extension, Post graduate work permit, PR application, etc.