Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can sponsor their children or children of their spouse under the age of 22 for permanent residents of Canada. Children over 22, who are dependent upon their parents due to inability to live independently, can also sponsored.
You can sponsor your dependent children and their children if:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
For Sponsorship of dependent children, you do not need to show any financial requirement. However, for sponsorship of their dependent children, you are required to prove your income and meet financial requirements.
Sponsorship application is a two staged process. In the first stage, sponsor’s eligibility is evaluated. Upon completion of sponsor’s eligibility to sponsor, applicant’s eligibility and admissibility are assessed.
- Immigration / Visa Fee:
- Principal Applicant:
- Cost Recovery fee: C$150
- Biometrics fee: C$85 (aged 14+)
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
1. ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step Sponsor eligibility is assessed in order to sponsor his / her spouse. This process is performed inside Canada.
2. ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
2. Human or International Rights Violation
3. Serious Criminality
4. Organized Criminality
5. Health Issues
6. Financial Reasons
8. Non-Compliance with Immigration and Refugees Protection Act
9. Inadmissible family member
HOW TO APPLY
ASSESSMENT: For a detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form or contact us.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and book a consultation meeting to assess your advise and start process accordingly.
i. Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom / in person meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
ii. Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
iii. Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
iv. Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
v. At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.
Why Choose Euro Immigration Consultant / Ahmad Junaid Salik for Your Canadian Immigration Process?
- Mr. Salik is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and Member in good standing of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) since 2013 , Member # R 509291.
- He is also a licensed Immigration Consultant and Recruiter for SINP-Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program since 2014, Member # 000090. In addition he is also authorized to submit applications and represent clients before all other provinces of Canada, other than Quebec.
- Mr. Salik has two decades of Canadian and International Immigration experience.
- He is based in Toronto Canada and is abreast of latest developments in Canadian immigration policies and programs through training offered by IRCC, IRB, CBSA, ESDC, Provincial Immigration departments and other government of Canada departments.
- Mr. Salik has diversified experience of dealing with clients of different nationalities.
- His success rate in Permanent Residence applications is 100% due to his in-depth knowledge of Canadian Immigration law and policies, experience and dedicated working on client files.
- Mr. Salik himself compiles and submits client visa applications that minimizes any error and omission chances in client files.
- By retaining him as your Immigration Counsel, you have the peace of mind that you are in safe hands.
- His trained and experienced team in Pakistan offices offers you front end facilitation for your Canadian immigration Process, thus you get services of a Toronto based immigration firm right in your home town and at your home through our online and virtual services
For FREE assessment, please submit our online Assessment Form