Owner Operator Work Permit
OWNER OPERATOR- LMIA
Foreign nationals can invest or buy a Canadian business or may start a new business anywhere in Canada. They can then apply for LMIA based owner operator work permit in order to manage their business.
Foreign national must own substantial share of the business if business is a partnership or financing from a bank is involved.
This managerial level LMIA approved job offer brings them 200 points in Comprehensive Tanking System of Express Entry thus brining them up in the pool and increasing their chances of getting an invitation to apply for Permanent Residence.
Who Should Apply:
Applicants in Express Entry Pool with around 300 CRS score are the ideal candidates for applying under this category. An investment of over C$250,000 would be considered a substantial investment in order to get the approved under this category.
There is no investment limit, however, applicants are expected to have made a substantial investment in a Canadian business.
- Identify business to invest in or start
- Exploratory visit
- Make Investment or establish the business
- Apply for LMIA
- Apply for Work Permit
- Apply for Express Entry
- Get Invitation to apply for PR
- Submit PR application / full documents & fee for PR
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are licensed, Authorized and experienced to help you with your business immigration application before the provincial and federal government departments .
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Health Issues
- Financial Reasons
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom / in person meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.
Contact Mr. Salik directly on +1 9053998620 or email on email@example.com