Foreign nationals can apply for Canadian Permanent Residence through the Agriculture entrepreneur program. Various Canadian provinces offer nomination opportunity through this stream.
Participating Provinces: Ontario/ Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Alberta
Stream: Direct Permanent Residence
- Experience: 3 years Farm Owner or Farm Manager
- Age: 25-49
- Qualification: 2 year post secondary (Preferable)
- Language Requirement: IELTS 4.0
- Net Worth: C$500,000
- Investment: C$200,000
- Security Deposit: C$75000 (in certain provinces)
- Initial Assessment
- Exploratory Visit
- Full Application submission
- Provincial Nomination / Acceptance + Work Permit
- Compliance Report (in certain provinces)
- PR Application.
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are licensed, Authorized and experienced to help you with your business immigration application before the provincial and federal government departments .
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Health Issues
- Financial Reasons
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom / in person meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.