Express Entry is an Application Management system implemented by the Government of Canada since January 1, 2015 to process skilled Immigration applications.
Foreign nationals interested in applying for Canadian Permanent Residence as Professional or skilled worker are required to submit their profile Express Entry pool .
In order to apply in Express Entry, an applicant is required to meet the minimum eligibility criteria of any of the following programs.
2023 In-Demand Professions
Rounds of Invitations:
Different types of invitations will be made throughout the year. These types are:
- General Round of invitation-For applicants of any eligible profession
- Program Specific round of invitations- (FSW, CEC, FSTP, PNP)
- Category based rounds of invitations
For the Category based rounds of invitation specific occupations will be identified as per the need in Canada. For 2023, Minister of Immigration has announced a list of 82 professions which are in high demand in Canada.
How Express Entry Pool Works:
Candidates in Express Entry pool compete for points out of 1200. They are awarded points on the basis of certain individual and combination of skills. This points based system is called Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) which ranks candidates in the Express Entry Pool.
Candidates in Express Entry Pool get upto 600 points under the Core and upto 600 under the additional points. The core points are further divided into three sub categories:
- Human Capital Factor
- Spouse or Common law
- Skills Transferability
Human Capital Factor 500
Spouse or Common Law Partner – 40
Additional Points – 600
Applicants who meet the Education, Age and Experience criteria are required to fulfil the Pre-requisites before submitting the application. These include:
Proof of Language proficiency is a must for every applicant whosoever applies for Canadian Permanent Residence as a skilled worker. There is no exception for any one even if you are from an English / French speaking country or have education from Canada or any other English speaking country.
Your foreign qualifications, other than those awarded by Canadian Universities and colleges must have been awarded an equivalency before you apply for Canadian Permanent Residence.
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are experienced and licensed to submit PR application under this category and represent clients before IRCC.
- Our Chief Counsel is a Level 3 Consultant, which is the highest level of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants. He is authorized for unrestricted practice both at IRCC for Immigration applications and IRB for Refugees, Appeals, detention and Admissibility matters.
- Solid track record of practicing Canadian Immigration law since 2013 in Canada and international immigration since 2002, internationally.
- A team headed by a licensed Immigration consultant and comprising of trained and experienced team assisting the chief counsel.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
Please submit our online Assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-RCIC-IRB, CICC lic # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.