Labour Market Impact Assessment-LMIA
LMIA is an authorization required by any Canadian employer before hiring a foreign national. This document confirms that the employer failed to hire a Canadian citizen or Permanent resident for the said position.
A Positive or neutral LMIA confirms that there is shortage of skilled worker for the said job / occupation in the particular where the employer operates. A negative LMIA means there are sufficient workers available in the particular location of the employer to perform the advertised / said job by the employer.
LMIA is issued by ESDC (Employment & Social Development Canada). There is a fee of $1000 for each temporary position advertised by the employer. For a permanent position, there is no fee.
A decision on LMIA application is normally given within 30 days.
LMIA is valid for 6 month. Foreign national must apply for work permit within that period of time.
- Advertise job on ESDC-Job Bank & 2 other media for 28 days
- Submit LMIA application
- Receive a decision
- Foreign national apply for work permit with a positive or neutral LMIA decision.
The LMIA and work permit application processes are very complicated processes that requires very detailed knowledge and experience of dealing with such kind of applications.
WHY CHOOSE AHMAD JUNAID SALIK FOR YOUR LMIA & WORK PERMIT APPLICATION COMPILATION AND SUBMISSION:
- Mr. Salik is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant since 2013 and international immigration advisor since 2002.
- He holds extensive experience in handling LMIA and work permit applications in addition all other categories of Canadian immigration.
- He is accessible across GTA with offices in Toronto, Mississauga, Milton & Hamilton.
Contact Mr. Salik directly on +1 9053998620 or email on email@example.com