Canadian Citizens and Permanent residents can sponsor their adopted child from abroad for Permanent Residence of Canada.
You can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent child if:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident living in Canada. If you are living outside Canada, you must live in Canada when adoption is complete.
- You are not receiving social assistance except for medical reasons
- You are in default of any previous immigration sponsorship, performance bond or family support payment.
The Adoption process is mostly completed in country of adoption where you can adopt a child both under 18 and above 18.
The adoption must be in the best interest of the child.
Adopted child needs to undergo medical examination for Permanent Residence purpose.
Sponsorship application is a two staged process. In the first stage, sponsor’s eligibility is evaluated. Upon completion of sponsor’s eligibility to sponsor, applicant’s eligibility and admissibility are assessed.
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are experienced and licensed to submit PR application under this category and represent clients before IRCC.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Financial Reasons
- Health Issues
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.