BUSINESS & INVESTOR IMMIGRATION:
Foreign nationals can apply for their business establishment in Canada. This gives them an opportunity to get permanent residency of Canada in future. Majority of Canadian provinces and territories participate in the Entrepreneur Immigration Program.
Popular Business Immigration Destinations / Provinces:
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia
Provincial Entrepreneur Programs
- Invest in a Canadian business or start a new enterprise in Canada in a province of your choice.
- Each province has its own set of criteria
- 3 years business management experience required
- Invest as low as C$100,000 (Buy a business)
- High school Education (grade 12) required.
- English language proficiency (IELTS 5.0) required
- Opportunity to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence with family in future
PROCESS & STEPS:
Each of the above programs has its separate application process. However, the following steps are common to all.
- Business Exploratory visit
- Finalize your business plan and buy out plan.
- Submit provincial / federal application for approval
- Apply for work permit
- Establish your business
- Apply for PR
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are licensed, Authorized and experienced to help you with your business immigration application before the provincial and federal government departments
- Our business team will help you convert your business concept to business plan.
- Our immigration team will submit all your applications both to provincial and federal immigration and other related departments and represent you.
- We will lead and assist you through the process till you become Canadian Permanent Resident
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Health Issues
- Financial Reasons
HOW TO APPLY
For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-CICC Lic # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom / in person meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in multiple instalments as per the task ahead.