Admission in Community and Career Colleges:
International students who have completed their high school in their home country can apply for studies in Canadian Community and career colleges.
Publicly funded colleges in Canada are called Community colleges. They offer different programs like certificate (1 year), Diploma(2 years), Advance Diploma (3 year), a degree program (4 years) or Graduate Certificate (1-2 years) in a variety of subjects. An important feature of such programs is that these fields of study are in demand in Canada.
Due to variation of demographic composition and economic needs across Canadian provinces and territories, colleges in each province offer programs as per their demographic and economic needs.
Students need to show 55% or higher marks in their high school diploma depending upon level of course they are joining. They are also required to show their English/French language proficiency depending upon their proposed institution. For admission in Certificate, Diploma and Advance Diploma programs, students need to show IELTS 6.0 with no module less than 5.5. For admission in Degree program or Graduate certificate, IELTS 6.5 with no module less than 6.0 is acceptable.
For Admission Degree programs at College level, applicants need to show 60-65% marks and IELTS 6.5, no module less than 6.0
Students studying a 2 years diploma or 3 years Advance Diploma can progress to second or third of degree program at some Canadian university. Most of Canadian Community colleges have articulation agreements with Universities in Canada and abroad.
Students with low IELTS may opt English for Academic purpose for 1-2 semesters before the commencement of their major program of study.
For admission in Canadian Private Career colleges, students need to show similar English / French language skills. Career colleges offer intensive programs that are mostly opted by mature students looking for Career change through a short terms training that makes them work ready.
HOW TO APPLY
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-CICC Lic #R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.