Parents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can apply for an extended stay in Canada for upto 2 years. Super visa is a multiple entry visa that allows multiple entries in ten years or up to the validity of the visa.
Eligibility for Super visa:
In order to invite your parents for a Super visa of Canada, you must be:
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and living in Canada
- Have sufficient income / meet MNI (minimum necessary income).
- Purchase Super visa insurance for your parent
Like a visitor visa, Super visa is valid for 10 years or upto the expiry of the applicant’s passport. On each visit applicants can stay in Canada for upto two years subject to showing Super visa insurance. At Canadian Port of Entry (airport, land or sea) CBSA officers can curtail the length of stay of a visitor or even deny entry into Canada.
Do’s & Don’ts:
- Can not work
- Can not study for more than 6 months
- May study a course less than 6 months
Eligibility for Super visa:
- You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
- have a valid travel document, like a passport
- be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay
- The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
- Some people are not allowed to enter Canada.
Some people are not admissible to Canada, which means they are not allowed to enter the country. You can be inadmissible for several reasons, including being involved in:
- criminal activity
- human rights violations
- organized crime
You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons. Find out more about inadmissibility.
Biometrics Requirement for Super visa:
Foreign nationals are required to give biometrics once every ten years.
Medical Examination for Super visa:
Foreign nationals intending to stay more than 6 months in Canada are required to under medical examination. Super visa applicants may do upfront medical or upon receiving instructions from their respective IRCC office.
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are licensed and authorized to submit PR application under the RNIP.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Health Issues
- Financial Reasons
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.