SELF EMPLOYED – Athletes & Artists
This is a Federal Immigration program that allows foreign nationals to apply for Permanent Residence of Canada if they have:
Experience of 2 years in last 5 years
- Taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level or
- been a self-employed person in cultural activities or athletics
Athletes include sportsmen and women who have self employed or have performed at international level.
- Sportsmen / sportswomen
For Cultural activities, experience of self employment or performance at world class level in cultural activities.
In order to qualify, applicants need to score 35 points out of 100.
Applicants get additional points for their following skills:
- Experience- Minimum 2 years in last 5 years-20 points
- Education- May have high school diploma- 5 points
- Age-No restriction-21-49 years- 10 points
- Language abilities- Ideally CLB 5-6- 16-20 points
- Adaptability-Spouse post secondary qualification, Blood relatives in Canada
WHY CHOOSE EURO IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS:
- Compile PR application and submit
- Compile Work Permit application with a business plan and submit
- Arrive in Canada with a work permit with family and start practicing your profession
At Euro Immigration Consultants, we are experienced and licensed to submit PR applications under this category and represent clients before IRCC.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Health Issues
- Financial Reasons
HOW TO APPLY
: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.