INTRA COMPANY TRANSFER (ICT):
Foreign businesses who want to expand their business to Canada can transfer their Technical, Managerial or Executive staff to Canada to start the Canadian branch of their business.
Initially the company representative gets a one year work experience, after which they can get an extension of two years for upto three times.
Applicant’s spouse and children can accompany to Canada and can work and study in Canada
The company representatives may apply for Canadian Permanent Residence through the CEC.
- Incorporation of your company’s Canadian branch (if not incorporated before)
- Issuance of employment offer
- Apply for Work Permit
WHY CHOOSE AHMAD JUNAID SALIK FOR YOUR ICT & WORK PERMIT APPLICATION COMPILATION AND SUBMISSION & REPRESENTATION:
- Mr. Salik is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Canada since 2013 and international immigration advisor since 2002.
- He holds extensive experience in handling Work permit applications of different types in addition all other categories of Canadian immigration.
- He is accessible across GTA with offices in Toronto, Mississauga, Milton & Hamilton and from outside Canada through telephone, email and other social media.
HOW TO APPLY
- For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
- Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-CICC Lic # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom / in person meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in multiple instalments as per the task ahead.
Contact Mr. Salik directly on +1 9053998620 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org