Canadian government has introduced a new policy in December 2011 for sponsoring Parents and grand parents.

By this parents and Grand parents get a 10 years visa you can sponsor your parents to come to for Canada and can live for 2 consecutive years without going out of Canada.

In order to qualify for Super visa, you need to fulfil certain financial eligibility requirements.

Please book a consultation with us on