International students who study at a regulated Canadian educational institution, will get an opportunity to apply for post graduate work permit.

If you have completed a course of longer than six months and less than two years, you will get work permit equal to your study period in Canada. If your study period is two years or more upto four years you will get a maximum of three years of work permit.

You must apply within 90 days of receiving your final result and transcript.

Please feel free to contact us if you are applying for your post graduate work permit. We will help you apply and represent you before CIC for your application.