CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS- CEC:
Temporary Foreign Workers and International Students on a Post Graduate Work Permit in Canada can apply for Canadian Permanent Residence through this specialized and privileged stream. Applicants in the stream apply through Express Entry. Applicants in the pool compete with other applicants and may be either invited to apply under the FSW or through CEC special draws / round of invitations.
Historically, the cut off points for CEC in Express Draws are lower than the cut off for FSW.
Applicants are required to meet the criteria of FSW.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of full time or equivalent part time work experience in last 3 years at NOC 0, A or B.
- Language: CLB 7 for NOC 0 & A jobs, CLB 5 for NOC B jobs.
- Education: No Education requirement. however your post secondary education in Canada or outside will give you additional points.
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2 instalments: 25% upon signing retainer agreement and 75% upon receiving ITA.